Projects in Northampton U3A
- Microscope for third world - research by U3A Science Group
- Philanthropy of shoe manufacturers, interviews with descendants, Northampton, by U3A Buildings Group
- Causes and effects of WW1 battles, conditions and social history, by Northampton U3A World War 1 Group
- Northampton's Practical Philosophy Group researched how individuals can influence the direction society takes by presenting ten ways of becoming politically active.
- Northampton History Group wrote biographies of each of 137 men and one woman buried in the Commonwealth War Graves in Northampton
- Northampton U3A's Leathercraft Activity Group became volunteers on the National Leather Collection's project to help sort and catalogue 800-plus boxes of leather related objects, including fragments of the Dead Sea Scrolls and leather under garments.